- The cuff has a unique soft edge which replaces the weld found on other cuffs,
allowing the ambidex cuff to be applied to either the left or right arm with equal
comfort for the patient.
- The air inlet tube is positioned in the centre of the cuff face so that it is always
out of the way of the patient's arm, whether the left or right arm is chosen. This
means there are no tubes to interfere with the stethoscope during manual
measurement, and the tubes are tidy when a patient monitor is used.
- Constructed in soft yet robust fabric, which has antimicrobial treatment, these
one piece cuffs come in a full range of sizes which are based on the
recommendations of the British Hypertension Society (www.bhs.org)
- Each cuff carries a RANGE marker and ARTERY position indicator, both printed so
they can be read when using the cuff on either arm.
- The Accoson ambidex bladderless blood pressure cuff can be used as a regular
cuff, or for single patient use, and carries a white panel on which a patient's name
or the cuff location details can be recorded.
- Single and double tube option, with a full range of tube connectors
Download a leaflet on the ambidex cuff range here
Download a table giving tube connector options and codes for ambidex cuffs here